Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful - 16

I'm thankful that my street isn't done yet. It's great to be forced to walk a block every time I need to go somewhere, especially on days when it's cold and rainy.

I'm thankful for burrs. When they adhere to my dogs face in such an amount that I can see them from half an acre away, I know we're all in for a treat.

I'm thankful for free digital tv. Watching live tv that skips and jumps every 30 seconds is a great reminder of all the money we are saving by not having cable.

I'm thankful for the Packers, Brewers and political opinions, without which my facebook feed might look barren.

I'm thankful for my giant clock on daylight savings day. Resetting a clock that is bigger than a 5 year old is always an adventure.

I'm thankful for the internet. Without it I might actually do something productive with my day.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment