Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankful - 15

Today I'm thankful that I am not pregnant.

If I were pregnant, I'm sure I'd be thankful for it but today I'm going to relish in the fact that I'm not. Why, you ask? Because I vomited at 2am last night and every time I get sick I'm reminded of how much being pregnant sucked.

There is just something inherently not fun about planning your meals based on how it's going to feel on it's way back up...or worrying about where the most secluded bathroom is wherever you are so nobody hears you gagging (because for some reason you are the loudest puker known to man)...or getting super fat because the only way you can find a second of nausea relief all day is to have unhealthy food traveling down your esophagus...etc.

But, alas, I'm a whiner. I know.

In any case, today I just have a stomach bug. It's probably going to be over by tomorrow and for that I am thankful :)

(To everyone I saw in the past couple of days, please accept my sincerest apology if this bug finds you or anyone in your family...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment