Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful - 3

Today I'm thankful for an organization called Run Like a Mother. They are on a mission to get women out there exercising and are planning a 5K for Mother's Day in more than 10 different cities.


The one in the Milwaukee area will be directed by yours truly!!

I am so so so so excited about this opportunity. For those of you who may not know what a race director does, it's basically everything related to the execution of the race. Finding a venue, setting a course, securing sponsorship, finding volunteers, finding a timing company, stuffing goodie bags, etc., etc., etc.

I really hope I don't screw it up! :)


4 comments:

  1. Go t go!! So happy for you. You will rock this bcos you're a perfect fit!
    Pw

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh that sounds very exciting! if i can't run in it, maybe i'll volunteer!!! i'll be well out of 6 weeks from pregnancy and will be able to exercise. this would be a good opportunity for me to work on getting in shape! keep me in the loop! RR

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you Theresa!! I would love to volunteer for this event & I know you will rock it!! :)

    AG

    ReplyDelete