Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful - 6

I'm doing two today so I can catch up and have my thankful number match the date.

The truth is I'm thankful every day for all the people in my life and I could have a separate post for each of them, but I think I'm going to do one right here and now and try to come up with other small things for the rest of the month.

So I'm thankful for that little boy washing his hands in the bathroom right now after going potty independently so he can have a little piece of gum. I just can't get over how much I love that kid. Even just saying I'm in love with him just doesn't come close...you moms know what I'm saying I suppose.

I'm thankful for my parents who help us out in our every day life to such a ridiculous extent...only my sisters can truly know what I'm talking about.

I'm thankful for my in-laws who love Simon so much and make such an effort to see him as often as they can, despite the drive.

I already said I'm thankful for my sisters a few days ago, but I'm also thankful for my sister-in-law. She keeps me young. She plays games with me. She's a busy college student, so naturally she is missed! :)

I'm thankful for my friends. I don't want to list anyone specifically for fear I will forget someone! I feel so incredibly lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life who listen to me, inspire me, support me and make me feel so important and loved. I hope I do the same for you.

Family, check. Friends, check. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea of saying what you're thankful for! I'm thankful for your blog, it's fun to read!! :)

    AG

    ReplyDelete