Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankful - 13

I'm thankful that my road is almost done!! We've been living in a construction zone for what feels like (and very well may be) months and we are finally on the home stretch. Wednesday will mark two weeks of not being able to park in our driveway or on our street. We can at least park on our street some of the time (like on weekends and evenings), but it will sure be nice when we have no restrictions.


Plus, Bryan has been working this afternoon on installing a new garage door opener for me so as soon as the road is done, I can park in my garage without having to manually open and close the door. Goodbye frosted windows every morning!! I know I expressed that I'm thankful for my husband already, but here is a great example why. He's easily the hardest working person I know and I'm the lucky one who gets to reap the benefits of his hard work. Thanks for all you do Bryan :)

1 comment:

  1. can bryan come over and install that in our driveway? the bad part is we only have a 1 car driveway so whoever gets home first gets to pull in (if we had electric opener) and whoever leaves 2nd gets the car from the garage. might not be worth it i guess. but i'll be jealous every time i have to scrape in the cold.... :) great post. RR

    ReplyDelete