Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful - 7

Today after I picked Simon up from preschool, we went to visit Grandma Berta at work. I was chatting with Bryan while Simon was hitting his grandmother up for something out of the vending machine, and he asked me what my plans were for the rest of the day. With a smirk, he added "pretty hectic day ahead?" We both kind of laughed...

So I am thankful for balance in my life! I keep busy, but I wouldn't call my days "hectic." For that I am grateful and I will relish in this non-hectic way of living for as long as I can. I'm certain that adding a third job and a second baby will throw me for a loop so for now I'm just going to soak it up :)

1 comment:

  1. soak up the non hectic days! I am too. This week we have no evening activities. I JUST LOVE IT and I know that the season will change and I will be juggling three kids and their afterschool activities...but for now...we are all home for dinner. bliss! Love that Simon said that.

    my comments won't save. weird.

    Sarah
    www.fortheloveofnaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete