Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful - 23

I'm thankful this thankful journey is nearing it's end! I think I've lost anyone who used to read this in the meantime haha :)

Anyway, tomorrow will be my last one. I'm really (REALLY) hoping I can be thankful that I can park in my driveway; today marks 3 weeks of having no driveway access. The road is done so I can at least park there, which is a wonderful improvement from having to park a block away. However, when they poured the new concrete driveway apron they took out a huge chunk of our gravel driveway and never filled it back in, rendering our driveway useless in the meantime. I called the village yesterday and was told it should have been done weeks ago and would try to get someone out by the end of today.

I'm not holding my breath, but what a nice Thanksgiving treat that would be...

0 comments:

Post a Comment